Championing Hillingdon Business at Expo 2017
Hillingdon, the second largest London borough by area, has plenty of room for companies to find a place to thrive and grow, aided by some of the best transport links in the capital. Many international corporations have chosen to locate their UK or European headquarters in Hillingdon – and we certainly punch above our weight when it comes to household names.
With this in mind, Brunel University London and supporters including Barracuda; Basepoint; Chartwells; Heathrow; Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce; Intu; Kingston Smith; London Borough of Hillingdon; Nexen; One Care IT; PwC; Ruislip Manor Chamber of Commerce; SEGRO; Uxbridge College; Ward Williams, again joined forces to organise the third Hillingdon Business Expo, furthering the great success of previous years.
Hillingdon Business Expo 2017 took place at Brunel University London on Thursday 1 June with huge success and fabulous weather, once again!
Growing from 70 exhibiting businesses in 2016, this year’s Expo allocated space for 106 businesses showcasing the breadth of business operating in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
The third Hillingdon Business Expo welcomed over 1300 attendees to the Hamilton Suite on campus at Brunel University London. We had 869 visitors sign in, distributed 775 free goodie bags and visitor guides, and welcomed many more for our networking lunch and afternoon drinks reception.
• Complimentary Business Breakfast for VIPs and exhibitors, featuring spotlight presentations on entrepreneurs from the London Borough of Hillingdon
• Prize draws throughout the day, offering a range of dazzling treats from all of our exhibitors.
• A close up magician – Dippy – moved around the Expo enabling more opportunities for networking between guests and businesses.
• Complimentary BBQ lunch, and live music from Pimp My Jazz.
• Five masterclasses on offer that offered expertise on exporting, marketing, recruitment, fraud protection, and innovative business solutions.